Combined operation: combustion of dust, oil and gas
The industrial combination burner system BCB from Büttner functions as a flue gas generator for diverse industrial processes. Multi-fuel burners are commonly used to heat drum dryers or flash tube dryers.
Büttner's multi-fuel burners are capable all-rounders and burn sander dust, screen dust and gaseous or liquid fuels. They can be operated with coal dust, heavy oil, light oil, natural gas and LPG. Büttner's combination burners make reliable, profitable and low-emission facility operations possible thanks to a flexible combination of combustion methods. Büttner's burner systems are each specially designed to meet the demands of the individual customer - within the performance range of 5 MW to 100 MW.
Depending on the design, the burners have a gas train, an oil pump and metering station, as well as a dust metering and conveyor station. The entire operation is fully automatic, including adjustments to the optimal air-fuel ratio, and regulated electronically depending on the load requirement.
The entire system, including all main and auxiliary units and all components for the feeding, regulation, and metering of fuel, meet the most current technical safety requirements. In particular, this concerns the flame monitoring system, which employs type tested UV and IR flame sensors.
Ring gap for dust output, an even distribution of dust thanks to Büttner's patented rectifier unit.Adjustable swirl air intake – the length and width of the flame can be adjusted depending on dust quality and the dimensions of the combustion chamberDust metering without a cleaning intervalNumerous metering screws for a uniform material dischargeGas train and safety systems, completely installed, wired and tested to ensure no leaks are presentOil train with pre-heating station, pumping station and metering station
- The amount of air combustion is measured and given in Nm³ (pressure and temperature correction)
- Lambda oxygen sensor (control of combustion air amount according to actual fuel amount)
- Unlimited number of adjustment curves – to ensure that varying fuels and conditions at the facility can be addressed
- Controlled by means of a PLC with display (no black boxes)
- Minimisation of production downtimes: if dust is unavailable, the burner automatically switches to operate from gas or oil